37th Annual Maryville College Boys Basketball Team Camp
- Dates: May 26-27 and June 1, 2, 3
- Ages: High School ages
- Contact: Raul Placeres, firstname.lastname@example.org or Randy Lambert, email@example.com
- Contact: Coach Raul Placeres at 865-256-2222 or Coach Randy Lambert by his cell, 865-806-6183 or his office, 865-981-8287
- Info: The MC Boys Basketball Team Camp is for high school teams that can register to play 1-5 days (up to three games a day) in the beautiful air-conditioned Cooper Athletic Center on the campus of Maryville College. Three regulation courts will feature regulation games refereed by TSSAA official two-man crews with a certified athletic trainer on site. Meals and housing can be arranged on campus. Contact Placeres or Coach Lambert for additional details.
37th Annual Maryville College Boys Individual Basketball Camp
- Dates: June 13-16
- Ages: 6-17, boys
- Contact: Coach Raul Placeres, firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-256-2222 or Coach Randy Lambert at email@example.com or 865-806-6183.
- Info: The MC Boys Basketball Camp is for boys, ages 6-17 and is a day camp only. The camp teaches skills, fundamentals, and quality instruction from college and high school coaches. The cost is $185 per camper with lunch provided or $160 with campers bringing a lunch. A non-refundable $75 deposit must accompany each application and liability form. The balance remaining will be due on the day of registration. (Please make checks payable to Maryville College.)
- Each camper must fill out an application and a liability form, which can be found in the link below.